Patient follow-upThe FACEASiT’clinic version allows you to create and store treatments in a personal record. This database for managing patient records is of great use to professionals.You can also modify and create BQCpoint formulas and obtain the resulting map with important and/or contraindicated points in keeping with the selected options. In this section, for follow-up and creation of records, the help button is situated in the bottom right-hand corner.
FACEASiT is a valuable tool for patient follow-up and management.
You can interact in detail with the proposed and designed treatments. Plus each personal file offers the option of storing private comments and shared observations and pointers. Although the base for each record is Dien Chan, it can also be used to store relevant information about each consultant.
• Contraindications (high or low blood pressure, pregnancy) automatically cancel BQCpoints that are not recommended in these cases.
• The options “yin”, “yang”, “facial” and “body” improve the applicability of the treatment and modify the list of tools proposed for optimum adaptation to the treatment.
• The “history” draw stores all the treatments assigned to the record with a separate date and title.
To be able to create (or consult) a file, you must first choose a part of the body to situate the complaint.
The personal file stores the consultant's private data and allows you to modify the treatment.
+ help on the Options page.
Once the treatment formula has been designed, you can eliminate some points, add others and decide which are important with regard to diagnosis. The result obtained is represented by a diagram of reflex areas and a map of set points that can be sent by email to the consultant. In this way, the patient acquires the tools and follows their therapist’s directions with the help of the treatment file. By sharing pointers and maps, you show the patient that their therapist is committed to their recovery. Then, at the next session, the results will improve and allow you to embark on a more in-depth, longer-lasting treatment.
FACEASiT'clinic is the perfect tool for consultation and for designing made-to-measure multireflexology formulas.
This version is devised for confirmed users, students and health practitioners who want to use all the multireflexology solutions to be able to design their own treatments.
Creating a recordIt is vital to select at least one part of the body when creating a personal file. Remember that FACEASiT is not a list of pathologies, and that as a calculator of treatments, we have to first situate the problem—like in the doctor’s surgery.
• Once you have selected the body part, you can create the file without having to choose a symptom. In this way, the therapist can design the treatment according to proposals.
We recommend filling in all fields correctly to enable full, professional follow-up.
• When filling in the patient’s name, a menu appears from which you can choose an existing patient or create a new record.
• Once the file has been created, you can add private or shared information according to the field. Only the observations and pointers will be copied in an email for the patient.
Create a record.
Modify your BQCpoint formula.
Modify the client's data.
Send and share your treatment by email.
Look for a client.
Modifying the formulaThe great strength of FACEASiT’clinic is the possibility of designing your own treatments with all the information at your fingertips. The personal file takes you to the detailed treatment formula, with the option of removing or adding points. The reflex map is generated by the selection of important points. More details about modifying BQCpoint formulas here.
SharingIt’s very important to share the treatment with the patient and show them the diagrams and the map of points you use during treatment.
We know that the process is more effective if patients take responsibility for their health. This is why we offer the possibility of modifying the fields of observations and pointers, and sharing them by email with the patient.
• The therapist’s advice, accompanied by a summarised file with the map of reflex areas and points, helps patients to continue treatment at home.
To motivate patients to be proactive in what is also an ecological gesture, email them your pointers and the maps.
Finding a recordThe last button on the lower action bar shows the list of all the names stored in the database of your FACEASiT.
Click on a name to access the patient’s personal file and treatment record.
The search field allows you to shorten the list by entering the first 3 characters of the name you're looking for.